Sunday, May 31, 2009

Diluting 10th week stress


So I was reading a blog about how a student was able to use meditation as a form of relaxation from her 9th week stress. I really enjoyed this idea because diverting your mind to a place of peace and tranquility is something that could be very useful in the final push towards the end of the year. With finals, my voice qualifying exam, finding plane tickets, and organizing my job this summer all piling up, I think finding a peaceful state of mind would be ridiculously helpful. Being able to recognize that everything will be alright if you just keep your head on straight will ultimately keep me more sane in this coming week. So my goal for 10th week is to work hard, stay sane, and enjoy being at Lawrence for spring term. I would advice others to do so as well. It's been great blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment